Fierce in design and formidable in construction, our Fire and Ice Battle Set melds both fantasy and function into a collection of expertly crafted blades. Inspired by contrasts and the elements, on the Fire side, you get vivid red stainless steel blades, which look hot enough to burn, and, on the Ice side, the cool blue stainless steel blades look like they would freeze whatever they touched. Each set includes a fantasy sword, a wakizashi sword, a karambit and a set of three throwing knives. Both the swords and the wakizashis have a solid, one-piece construction of stainless steel with either a hot red or cool blue metallic theme. The swords’ handles are cord-wrapped in the traditional Samurai style and feature a lanyard hole. Each of the swords slides securely into a tough nylon sheath, making it convenient to carry. The karambits have either a fire red or cool blue stainless steel curved blade with the traditional finger loop at the end of the tang and a sturdy TPE handle with finger grooves and pronounced ridges. It also slides securely into a tough nylon sheath. The stainless steel throwing knives come in a set of three hot red and three cool blue blades with cord-wrapped handles. Each of the sets of throwers has its own nylon belt sheath.
- Fierce in design and formidable in construction, this set melds both fantasy and function into a collection of expertly crafted blades
- All of the blades are stainless steel in either vivid red that’s hot enough to burn or cool blue that will freeze whatever it touches
- The swords and wakizashis have handles that are cord-wrapped in the traditional Samurai style and feature a lanyard hole
- The aggressively profiled fantasy swords are 24” overall with a 17” fantasy blade and the wakizashis are 25 3/4” overall with a 18 1/2” blade
- The 7 1/4” overall karambits have a full-tang 3” blades and TPE handles with finger grooves and pronounced ridges
- Each of the 7 1/4” throwing knives has a solid, one-piece construction with a two-toned, double-sided, keenly sharp blade and cord-wrapped handles
- All of the pieces come with their own tough, nylon sheaths for ease of carry