An impressive instrument for nearly any weapon aficionado, the Musashi Musha Hand Forge Samurai Sword is ideal for just about any task where a prime quality blade is paramount to achieving cutting success. The blade on these Swords, from the specialists at Musashi, is created by using incredibly resilient resources that will sustain a sharp edge for a lengthy period of time. And the Musashi Musha Hand Forge Samurai Sword's handle offers you an extraordinary grip for nearly any situation. Musashi has been making high end swords for a long time, and the Musashi Musha Hand Forge Samurai Sword is a direct result of their tireless efforts to ensure that you enjoy the finest cutting tool available.
- Sword blade hand forged using the traditional Muku-kitae method
- Blade crafted using 1060 steel with water temper process
- The Hamon and hardness (55 HRC) were created in the temper process
- Real Hamon and ray skin handle with black cotton cord wrap
- Glossy finish on scabbard
- Iron tsuba with brass fuchi and kashira
- Blade Length: 27"
- Handle Length: 11.5"
- Blade Size: 1.25