About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at their fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Their goal is to manufacture the best tactical knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for superior tactical knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS uses only premium steel and their own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS are designed and engineered by the experts in their R&D and their in-house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS Knives.
- Push Button Automatic
- Safety Lock
- Reversible Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 6.50"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Carbon Fiber Bolsters
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in the USA