Flip the switch. Fire up conversations. The Tighe Tac™ Two everyday carry knife features a button lock with a flipper that makes it easy to deploy the blade . But its looks are what will turn friends’ heads.
Brian Tighe has always found a way to artfully combine high utility with high style and his latest knife--the Tighe Tac™ Two--does just that.
The next generation of the first knife Brian created for CRKT, the Tighe Tac™ Two features a handcrafted tanto blade that gets the job done and looks good while doing it. Once open, you’ll see this every day carry is anything but everyday. But it’s the way it closes that’s sure to impress.
The ambidextrous button lock allows your fingers to be safely out of the blade’s path when you’re folding it shut. Meanwhile, an ergonomically designed handle gives you a secure grip with contoured scales that feel like a natural extension of your skin.
If you want a fresh take on an old classic, reach for the Tighe Tac™ Two.
- Overall Length: 7.938 inches
- Blade Length: 3.324 inches
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13Mov
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Style: Tanto Point
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Handle Length: 4.596 inches
- Handle Thickness: 0.51 inches
- Opener: Thumbstud - Flipper
- Lock Mechanism: Button Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up (1 position)
- Weight: 3.4 oz.