The 4 1/2" drop point blade is hand-forged from high carbon "raindrop" Damascus steel, unmistakable by its torrent of concentric circles that, together, mirror ripples on still water during a rainstorm. The distinctive steel is stunning on it's own, but the Oceanus ventures further, casting a brooding blue spell over the graceful blade. Employing a unique, painstaking colorization process, the blade's swirling melange of contrasting eddies and waves is highlighted and enhanced by a rich midnight blue finish.
- A rare blue beauty in a sea of ordinary knives
- Keen 4 1/2" "raindrop" Damascus steel blade
- Blade enhanced with brooding blue finish
- Handsome blue pakkwood handle
- Includes genuine leather sheath
- Lanyard hole built into handle
- Overall length: 8 7/8"