Kershaw Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper - Stonewash
Remember when you said, "I wish you guys made a plain black Leek with a stonewashed blade"?
Well, they made it.
Like other Leeks, it features a task-ready 3-inch blade, slim, easy-to-carry design, and cutting versatility. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leek’s blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. We gave it a roughened up, stonewashed finish to hide scratches and for general cool looks. Of course, it also has SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Left- or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s stonewashed blade is ready to go to work.
A sturdy liner lock keeps the blade open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. Features
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in USA
|Quick Ship (Standard)||$2.99||3-7 Business Days|
|U.S. Over $89.95||Free||3-5 Business Days|
|U.S. Priority||$14.99||1-3 Business Days|
|Canada||$14.99||7-10 Business Days|
|International||$14.99||10-14 Business Days|
*ALL ORDERS SHIP FAST WITH TRACKING*
All orders (USA) are typically sent out within 24 hours of being placed via USPS, Fed Ex, or DHL. Tracking information will automatically upldate when the order has left our facility. We pack our products with extreme care so that they will not be damaged during shipment.
Once an order leaves our facility, please allow 2-3 days for the package to arrive. (Larger orders could take a few more days to arrive).
Hassle Free Promise
Blade City is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. That is why we stand by our iron clad quality guarantee that if by any reason you are unsatisfied, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. (Must be undamaged/unused in original packaging.)
No questions asked! No restocking fees!