Kershaw Natrix Framelock
Kershaw’s Natrix features a drop-point blade of 8Cr13MoV that offers solid performance with good edge-holding and easy resharpening. The stonewashed blade finish looks good and even helps hide use scratches. Accessed with the built-in flipper, SpeedSafe assisted opening makes it easy to open the Natrix one-handed so it’s always ready when you need it. The handle is lightweight G-10, 3D-machined and chamfered to fit comfortably in the hand. An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while Kershaw's patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade and provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back.
The Sub-Frame Lock design also enables Kershaw to lighten the weight of the Natrix, so that you get a big, useful blade in a knife that still weighs in at a mere 2.9 ounces. A decorative aluminum backspacer lightens the load even further and adds another embellishment. Finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocket clip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking knife. Features
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Sub-Frame Lock: One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: G10
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)
|Quick Ship (Standard)||$2.99||3-7 Business Days|
|U.S. Over $89.95||Free||3-5 Business Days|
|U.S. Priority||$14.99||1-3 Business Days|
|Canada||$14.99||7-10 Business Days|
|International||$14.99||10-14 Business Days|
*ALL ORDERS SHIP FAST WITH TRACKING*
All orders (USA) are typically sent out within 24 hours of being placed via USPS, Fed Ex, or DHL. Tracking information will automatically upldate when the order has left our facility. We pack our products with extreme care so that they will not be damaged during shipment.
Once an order leaves our facility, please allow 2-3 days for the package to arrive. (Larger orders could take a few more days to arrive).
Hassle Free Promise
Blade City is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. That is why we stand by our iron clad quality guarantee that if by any reason you are unsatisfied, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. (Must be undamaged/unused in original packaging.)
No questions asked! No restocking fees!