Kershaw Reverb XL Folding Knife
The original Reverb was designed as an compact, lightweight knife for hiking, backpacking and other outdoor activities. But some of you wanted more. Specifically, more size.
Enter the Reverb XL. It's over an inch longer than the original, offering a full 3" blade with an upswept design that provides plenty of belly for efficient slicing. Yet Kershaw kept the conveniently slim height and width of the knife roughly the same as the original. So while the Reverb XL is a substantial knife, it's not too bulky in your pocket.
The blade is made of quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with titanium carbo-nitride coating for extra blade protection. Open the blade manually using a machined recess in the blade's surface; there's no flipper or thumb stud to catch on anything. A frame lock keeps the blade safely open during use. The front of the handle is made of blue-gray G10, an ideal all-weather material, with an attractive carbon fiber overlay. The back is stainless steel, also titanium carbo-nitride coated.
The Reverb XL offers a large lanyard hole and a built-in carabiner clip so you can easily clip it to backpack or harness. For those who prefer pocket carry, Kershaw added an extra deep-carry pocket clip so the Reverb XL can ride securely in your pocket during all your outdoor activities. Features
- Multi-function - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single-position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Carabiner Clip
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4" (18.7 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Upswept
- Blade Finish: Gray Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coating
- Handle Material: G10 with Carbon Fiber Overlay and Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Weight: 2.2 oz. (63 g)
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Deep Carry
- Made in China
|Quick Ship (Standard)||$2.99||3-7 Business Days|
|U.S. Over $89.95||Free||3-5 Business Days|
|U.S. Priority||$14.99||1-3 Business Days|
|Canada||$14.99||7-10 Business Days|
|International||$14.99||10-14 Business Days|
*ALL ORDERS SHIP FAST WITH TRACKING*
All orders (USA) are typically sent out within 24 hours of being placed via USPS, Fed Ex, or DHL. Tracking information will automatically upldate when the order has left our facility. We pack our products with extreme care so that they will not be damaged during shipment.
Once an order leaves our facility, please allow 2-3 days for the package to arrive. (Larger orders could take a few more days to arrive).
Hassle Free Promise
Blade City is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. That is why we stand by our iron clad quality guarantee that if by any reason you are unsatisfied, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. (Must be undamaged/unused in original packaging.)
No questions asked! No restocking fees!