Kraken SteamTalon Karambit
Kraken infuses the fabled southeast Asian karambit with its own unique brand of hip steampunk flair, yielding a knife like no other - the alluringly savage Kraken "SteamTalon" Karambit. Exceedingly potent and swarming with steam-powered fury, the SteamTalon shreds and slashes to the beat of its own drum. Its distinctive accents pay homage to classic steampunk themes and artistic motifs. The cog-and-gear pommel design, for instance, is a nod to steampunk "gizmology," while the laser etched Kraken logo evokes the monstrous sea "leviathans" of classic steampunk works. And the SteamTalon is a monster itself - on par with any sea serpent, mechanized spider or other fearsome steampunk beast. Unlike these creatures of lore, however, the SteamTalon is frighteningly real - a fully functional, battle-ready karambit with formidable cutting clout. And like a sinister claw on some giant fictional monster, the SteamTalon's stonewashed blade is menacingly arched and viciously barbed. It also boasts a razor sharp edge capable of taking on a vast range of real-world cutting jobs. Rugged one-piece stainless steel construction ensures stability and strength, while the cord-wrapped handle provides a comfortable no-slip grip. Whether battling leviathans or livening your knife collection with a bit of avant garde steampunk style, Kraken's SteamTalon Karambit is unstoppable - a perpetual engine of savagery and style, powered by steel and steam.
- Legendary southeast Asian karambit dressed up in classic steampunk garb; a wicked knife bursting at the seams with steam-powered fury and style
- 5 1/2" stainless steel blade - stonewashed finish adds rustic, industrial vibe; menacingly arched, talon-esque profile; razor sharp edge, brutal point
- Loaded with distinctly steampunk accents and appointments; gear motifs a nod to steampunk "gizmology"; Laser etched "Kraken" logo recalls monsters in steampunk fiction
- Stamped gear motif replaces traditional karambit finger-hole pommel; blade cutouts bordered by gear cogs; fang-like recurved spine accents; gold-colored studs
- Paracord-wrapped handle for comfortable, no-slip grip; includes durable nylon belt sheath
- Perfect for steampunks, knife collectors, Asian weaponry enthusiasts or anyone who simply appreciates fine craftsmanship and avant garde design
- Overall length: 8 5/8"
|Quick Ship (Standard)||$2.99||3-7 Business Days|
|U.S. Over $89.95||Free||3-5 Business Days|
|U.S. Priority||$14.99||1-3 Business Days|
|Canada||$14.99||7-10 Business Days|
|International||$14.99||10-14 Business Days|
*ALL ORDERS SHIP FAST WITH TRACKING*
All orders (USA) are typically sent out within 24 hours of being placed via USPS, Fed Ex, or DHL. Tracking information will automatically upldate when the order has left our facility. We pack our products with extreme care so that they will not be damaged during shipment.
Once an order leaves our facility, please allow 2-3 days for the package to arrive. (Larger orders could take a few more days to arrive).
Hassle Free Promise
Blade City is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. That is why we stand by our iron clad quality guarantee that if by any reason you are unsatisfied, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. (Must be undamaged/unused in original packaging.)
No questions asked! No restocking fees!