Inspired by the beauty of Japan's cherry blossom tree, our Shinwa Hand Forged Crimson Damascus Steel Katana is battle ready and display worthy. This sword offers a stunning high carbon 26 1/2" Crimson Damascus steel blade with a blood groove. The metal guard features Sakura and temple artwork with hand painted accents, which carries through the cherry blossom theme. A genuine ray skin handle is traditionally cord-wrapped with black nylon. The katana is protected by a hardwood scabbard with a high gloss black piano paint finish.
- Inspired by the cherry blossom tree, a thing of beauty
- 26 1/2" hand forged Crimson Damascus steel blade
- Genuine ray skin handle with black nylon wrapping
- All metal decorative tsuba with hand-painting
- Hardwood scabbard with high gloss finish
- Overall length: 40 1/2”