Marines traverse some of the most rugged, challenging environments on earth, experiencing danger, fear, excitement, joy, heart-wrenching sorrow, life and death along the way; and they do it all together. Bound by experience, fellow marines become brothers in arms, blood brothers. No matter the terrain, no matter the locale, no matter the conditions, with the USMC “Blood Brothers” 2-Piece Knife Set leading the way, you can pierce the impenetrable, hack apart the indestructible and cleave through the indivisible. This powerhouse set boasts myriad capabilities and affords numerous cutting options via two capable knives - a hefty “barong”-style sawback machete and a versatile assisted opening folder. Both knives feature a stainless steel blade with a rugged black coating, paired with a heavy duty molded handle. Each blade is razor sharp and robust, and both handles are carefully formed to yield sleek lines, fluid curves and an ergonomic hand-feel that's second to none. For all their similarities in quality and design, both knives bring their own unique capabilities and strengths to the table, as well. Take the machete; bursting at the seams with raw power and strength, this formidable barong makes quick work of even the most demanding jobs, and potent serrations along the spine expand its utility well beyond that of the typical machete. This craggy sawback is perfect for ripping through tough materials like wood and rope fiber. The folder offers fast, one-handed blade deployment via the smooth assisted opening mechanism and the ability to tackle a wide range of everyday jobs. Officially licensed by the USMC, the Blood Brothers Set is built Marine tough for rigorous back country adventures and harrowing tactical scenarios. Don’t venture out into the wild unknown without your “Blood Brothers” by your side!
- Two unique, yet equally capable knives: barong machete and folder; pays homage to the unequaled bonds formed between fellow Marines
- Razor sharp, rock-solid stainless steel blades with nonreflective coatings
- Tough molded handles with no-slip grips, glass breaker pommels; both knives housed in single heavy duty nylon belt sheath
- Folder: one-handed opening via assisted opening mechanism; ambidextrous thumb studs, flipper; liner lock; pocket clip
- Machete: barong style; big, powerful and rugged; features versatility-enhancing sawback spine
- Folder: 3 3/4" drop point blade; 5" closed
- Machete: 17 1/4" barong blade; 23 1/4" overall