Because the sharper tips of the serrations contact the material first, increased pressure is applied to the material at those points, enabling the 0350st’s blade to puncture the material easily. A sawing motion quickly produces the cut you need.
The 0350TSST also features the patented SpeedSafe® assisted opening system so that the blade can be deployed one-handed using the ambidextrous thumb stud or index finger protrusion.
The ZT 0350TSST is built with a S30V stainless steel blade with non-reflective black Tungsten DLC coating. This steel is exceptionally durable, corrosion and wear resistant. The blade is serrated at the back of the blade, leaving the front with a smooth edge for precision push-cuts. For a secure grip and top mechanical strength, even in rough field conditions, the high-performance, partially serrated blade is paired with sure-grip G10 scales. A locking liner secures the blade when in use.
The 0350TSST also includes ZT’s quad mounting system for complete carrying versatility. Mount the clip in any of four ways: tip-up, tip-down, on the left side, or the right.
- Blade Material: S30V stainless steel with Tiger Striped Tungsten DLC coating, partially serrated
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 inches thick
- Scales: Textured, G10 in matte black
- Handle Length: 4.625 inches (11.7 cm)
- Lock: Locking liner
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Includes SpeedSafe® Ambidextrous Opening System
- Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip carry
- Made in USA
PRODUCT EXCLUDED FROM DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS