The first thing you'll notice is the handle. The stonewashed titanium handle features a green carbon fiber composite overlay on both sides. In addition to the engaging green overlay, the handle also features ridged machining at the top of the handle that follows the handle's angular contours, front and back. A sturdy frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert provides a secure lockup. Jimping at top and bottom of the handle enhances grip.
This handsome handle is paired with a 3.75" clip-point blade of CPM-20CV high-chromium stainless steel. This powdered metallurgy tool steel has a high volume of vanadium carbides for exceptional wear resistance—and a truly long-lasting edge. The highest level of chromium of any high-vanadium steel gives 20CV excellent corrosion resistance as well. The blade is machine satin-finished on the grinds and stonewashed on the flats.
The 0640 is a fully manual knife that opens one-handed with the Emerson thumb disk. A reversible pocket clip makes it easy to carry with you, too. EDC, at work, or outdoors, the 0640 can handle it all.
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.50" (21.6 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM 20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (0.396 cm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone, Satin with Stonewashed Flats
- Handle Material: Machined Titanium and Green Carbon Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.4 oz.(125 g)
- Designer: Ernest Emerson
- Made in the USA