Buck’s Shift Mechanism is back with the reintroduction of the Paradigm. Improved for 2021, the 590 famous bolster locking knife has been converted to an automatic on the 591 models. Offering four PRO-level knives in either assisted opening or automatic versions, the Paradigm is back with a facelift boasting high end CPM-S35VN stainless steel and G10 handles. Easily opened with the slide of the bolster, the Paradigm and Paradigm Shift are innovative, deep carry everyday knives for those who appreciate the finer things.
The Paradigm Shift automatic knife deploys in an instant when the Shift Mechanism bolster lock is deactivated. Simply slide the Cerakoted bolster up and your knife is open! Denoted with gold fasteners, the Paradigm Shift is designed with premium S35VN steel and durable G10 handles to ensure edge retention, strength, and durability. A Cerakoted pocket clip allows for easy carry (where legal), and the bolster lock prevents accidental deployment. It closes the same way as it opens - by sliding the bolster open to unlock the blade. Lock it closed by sliding the bolster back in place.
- Blade Length: 3.00" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.375" (11.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.375" (18.7 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120" (3.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Cerakoted Rotating Bolster
- Locking Mechanism: Shift Mechanism Rotating Bolster Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Shift Mechanism Automatic
- Pocket Clip: Graphite Black Cerakote Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.80 oz. (136.1 g)
- Made in the USA