The smaller EXO-M gravity knife has all the benefits of the full-size EXO from Reate Knives, but has even more to offer! For one, the smaller size makes this an even more convenient pocket knife. Plus, with a secure titanium pocket clip and lock, Reate ups their game with this gravity drop OTF knife. A safety slide lock on the face of the handle is ideal for user safety, and the new pocket clip makes EDC carrying as easy as can be. By pinching the milled handle scales and dropping the frame at an angle, you can easily slide the blade in and out with nothing but gravity. If you haven't guessed it already, this means hours of quality fidgeting! That aside, the build and materials of this knife are Reate standard: simply excellent and endlessly functional. Like the EXO, the EXO-M boasts flawless fit and finish, smooth action, and a razor edge to meet your cutting needs. It includes a leather slip for safe carrying as well as the titanium clip.
- Overall Length:7.48"
- Blade:2.95" Elmax, Drop Point
- Blade Thickness:0.118"
- Hardness:59-61 HRC
- Handle:4.33" Bead Blast Titanium (Marble Carbon Fiber)
- Weight:4.30 oz.
- User:Right Hand
- Pocket Clip:Tip-Down
- Knife Type:OTF Manual (Gravity)
- Lock Type:Button Slide
- Brand:Reate Knives
- Stonewashed drop point blade made from ELMAX steel.
- Pivoted frame for blade deployment with gravity, and a lock for user safety.
- Exoskeleton-designed, bead blast titanium handle with Marble Carbon Fiber.
- Tip-down pocket clip with leather slip for secure carry.