Your home or work office needs the Crusader Knight Silver Display Dagger as a conversation-piece, especially, since you can pull it out to open an envelope with in front of friends and co-workers. The decorative pommel has an equal-armed Crusader cross and the crossguard has a Crusader coat-of-arms. The dagger's blade is polished to a mirror finish, and it has display edges that go down to a point. A highly decorative, matching scabbard houses the blade, and it also features Crusader emblems including a red cross running its length.
- The Crusader Knight Silver Display Dagger makes a great accent piece for your home or work office
- The attractive dagger has a 9 1/2", stainless steel display-edged blade with a mirror-polished finish
- The black handle is TPU molded to look like leather and the pewter-colored, circular pommel is also made of TPU
- The cross-guard is dark metal alloy with the traditional Crusader coat-of-arms that is white with a red cross
- The 14 3/4" overall dagger snaps securely into a matching molded TPU scabbard that has painted metal accents