With its cleaver-shaped blade, the Static excels at cutting, slicing, and chopping. The blade is sturdy, just under three inches long, and features a slightly curved belly for enhanced versatility. The cleaver-style tip provides good piercing capabilities while retaining the characteristic cleaver shape. The blade material is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel to take and hold a work-worthy edge, no matter the demands of the task. The Static opens one-handed with KVT ball-bearings and a flipper. A sturdy frame lock keeps the blade secure while you work.
The Static's stainless steel handle features angled machining that adds to the knife's good looks and provides traction for a solid grip. The gray PVD coating is hard and wear-resistant. All this makes the Static is an ideal work and utility knife that's also easy to EDC. It folds down to a compact 3.8" and slides neatly into your pocket. The deep-carry pocket clip is left/right reversible and allows the knife to ride comfortably low in your pocket.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible Clip - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 2.8" (7.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.8" (9.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (17.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Cleaver
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Gray PVD Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.0 oz. (113.4 g)
- KVT Ball Bearing Pivot