With the popularity of his Axios Sword Cane continuing to flourish, Kit Rae has added another version that’s definitely collector-worthy. Starting at the top of the Black Axios, the instantly recognizable, scroll-worked handle has a blackened finish and features a black leather-wrapped grip. Continuing the all-black design, the carbon steel blade has a black oxide finish and the intricate scroll-work etching. The shaft that hides the blade is black TPU and its fittings also have the blackened finish of the handle.
- Kit Rae has a long history of designing incredible fantasy weapons that have become collector’s items in their own right
- The sword cane has a razor-sharp, 23” 1045 carbon steel blade with a black oxide finish and intricate scrollwork etchings
- The cane shaft and is accessed with the push of the hidden button, which releases the blade locking mechanism
- The scroll-worked handle and fittings are blackened cast metal, and the black shaft is tough TPU with a hard plastic toe
- The handle also has a black, leather grip expertly wrapped in the traditional Samurai style over black, faux rayskin