The Spyderco Smock is a high performance collaboration model based on Kevin Smock's custom SK23 design. This innovative folder features a CPM-S30V stainless steel wharncliffe blade and a sleek carbon fiber/G-10 laminate handle. The knife is built with a unique button compression lock and a low-profile flipper tab that blends seamlessly into the handle profile. Add some class to your EDC rotation with the Spyderco Smock.
- Low profile flipper opener deploys smoothly and rides comfortably in the pocket.
- High strength compression lock with a convenient front loaded button release.
- Item includes a stainless steel pocket clip for ambidextrous tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: 3.45"
- Cutting Edge: 2.93"
- Closed Length: 4.50"
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Blade Thickness: 0.118"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber/G10 Laminate
- Handle Color: Black
- Locking Mechanism: Compression
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Model Number: C240CFP
- Model Name: Smock
- Designer: Kevin Smock
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Made in Taiwan